All students and faculty will fly to Managua, Nicaragua together. The trip fee includes your airfare and all tickets will be booked together. We will fly out of Spokane.
At the conclusion of our time in Nicaragua we will fly back to Spokane. It is possible to extend your time in Nicaragua if you like. You will learn about flight schedules and all logistics at pre-trip orientation meetings. This link contains information on the following:
- 2018 Trip Itinerary- coming soon
- Trip Preparation- what to pack, what to leave home
- Course details- study abroad trips require academic credit
- Information and links to partner organizations and accommodations
- Trip costs discussed in Trip Orientation slides-